Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Sandra" <sandra@i...>
Date:  Sat Aug 19, 2000  12:38 am
Subject:  Re:Vocal problem/developing extreme frustration

I just want to say thanks to everyone who responded to my post (including
the private responses) about losing some notes in my mid-range. I know
there isn't much some of you can do over the internet to help a person's
technique, but you have given me some very good things to think about,
which is a good start. And you helped me to understand what I was really
most disturbed about-the lack of communication about what was happening and
why. That I can work on. In my post, I expressed being frustrated to the
point of quitting--the most important thing you all did was give me
encouragement that this, too, will pass and that you'd like to see me stick
around. THANKS. I won't be quitting anytime soon. After all, I've worked
far too hard to stop now. I just really needed assurance that this is a
phase I'm going through. I am going the private instruction route, so I
don't have a large group of people I see daily who are struggling through
the same issues as I. So your long-distance encouragement is very special
to me and appreciated.

thanks again-
Sandra

emusic.com