Vocalist.org archive

From:  Margaret Harrison <peggyh@i...>
Date:  Thu Aug 17, 2000  12:41 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Vocal problem/developing extreme frustration

Sandra wrote:

> I have reached a point where I am so frustrated I don't know what to do.
> In the past several months, I am having trouble negotiating the range of
> D/E/F (below high C) when singing.

The teachers and technicians will have good ideas and advice for you - but rest
assured,
you have lots of company. That's the upper passagio in a woman's voice, and it
took me
MANY years to feel comfortable there - and even now, that's the first place to
give me
trouble when anything in my technique slips up.

So hang in there!

Peggy

--
mailto:peggyh@i...