Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Jennifer" <jennibri@i...>
Date:  Sat Aug 12, 2000  12:10 am
Subject:  RE: [vocalist-temporary] Help a lurker if you can

You can find the lyrics plus a translation at:
http://www.aria-database.com/

Good luck with your continued attempts to follow your heart and sing. I,
too, have quit my day job and am spending all my time trying to make a
career singing, and am missing that regular paycheque very much.

Jennifer

A man should hear a little music, read a little poetry, and see a fine
picture every day of his life, in order that worldly cares may not
obliterate the sense of the beautiful which God has implanted in the human
soul. -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, German writer and scientist (1749-1832)

emusic.com