Vocalist.org archive

From:  "saint james" <stjames@l...>
Date:  Fri Aug 11, 2000  5:23 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Duke, Britten, and repetoire

What are some german arts song books youd
>reccomend? Im purchasincg lots of vocal repetoire before heading back to
>school this fall so I'd really appreciate your help!
>
>Thanks,
>Bryan

James here....

Schubert, I have the first vol of the International Edition, which has "The
Beautiful Maid of the Mill" , Winter's Journey, and Swan Song, (3 major
cycles) along with selected songs with many of the chestnuts. Original key
is good for batirones with F's and G's and tenors.

Peace and love from the high desert of northern New Mexico,

Saint James
mailto:stjames@l...
http://www.la-tierra.com/stjames

"J'ai seul la clef de cette parade sauvage."
Les Illuminations, Arthur Rimbaud (1854-1891)

emusic.com