Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Colin Reed" <colin-reed@l...>
Date:  Tue Aug 8, 2000  6:28 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Athletes who are singers/musicians?????

Unfortunately I'm not too well up on American Sports Stars. In England,
racing drivers Johnny Herbert and Damon Hill both play guitar and sing rock
'n' roll. You could also mention that tenor Jose Cura is an ex body
builder. There is also a (Russian?) concert pianist who is a body builder,
but I can't remember his name.

Best wishes

Colin