Vocalist.org archive

From:  Trevor Allen <trevorjamesallen@y...>
Date:  Mon Aug 7, 2000  7:08 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] My upcoming recital. just for your info

What else are you performing? What's your complete
program?????
I've got a recital coming up this winter and I'd be
interested to know what all you are doing. I am a
baritone as well.

Good luck

Trevor

--- I AM MY OWN EVIL TWIN <BLYTHE@B...> wrote:
> This Sunday, August 13th at 3pm in the Lorne Watson
> Recital Hall at
> Brandon University a recital featuring baritone John
> Blyth and pianist
> Donna Laube will include a performance of Schumann's
> Dichterliebe.
> Admission is free.
>
> I sheepishly admit that, though I have taken part
> in many public
> performances, this will be my first full recital as
> a solo singer. john

3328 Re: My upcoming recital. just for your info John Alexander Blyth   Tue  8/8/2000   4 KB

emusic.com