Vocalist.org archive

From:  I AM MY OWN EVIL TWIN <BLYTHE@B...>
Date:  Mon Aug 7, 2000  5:47 pm
Subject:  My upcoming recital. just for your info

This Sunday, August 13th at 3pm in the Lorne Watson Recital Hall at
Brandon University a recital featuring baritone John Blyth and pianist
Donna Laube will include a performance of Schumann's Dichterliebe.
Admission is free.

I sheepishly admit that, though I have taken part in many public
performances, this will be my first full recital as a solo singer. john

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
3316 Re: My upcoming recital. just for your info Trevor Allen   Mon  8/7/2000   2 KB
3328 Re: My upcoming recital. just for your info John Alexander Blyth   Tue  8/8/2000   4 KB
3472 Re: My upcoming recital. just for your info MFoxy9795@a...   Sun  8/13/2000   2 KB
3511 Re: My upcoming recital. just for your info John Alexander Blyth   Mon  8/14/2000   2 KB

emusic.com