Vocalist.org archive

From:  Ian Belsey <Idbelsey@y...>
Date:  Sun Aug 6, 2000  12:17 am
Subject:  Kate[vocalist-temporary] "Honest" singers

Hi Kate,

Yes, I couldn't agree more with what you said. Joan
freely admitted she found the sanitised environ of the
recording studio very difficult indeed. I always
thinks she sounds rather careful on record, and
incidentally, the often poor diction you get on
record, was never evident live either. She was one of
those singers who found singing easy, and thus perhaps
a bit 'lazy' shall we say?!?!

I don't mind you miinterpreting me Kate!! It's quite
ok! I think I was probably trying to be sardonic, and
failing miserably!

Best wishes,

Ian Belsey Voice technician. Bromley, Kent, England