Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Candace Magner" <candacemagner@w...>
Date:  Sat Aug 5, 2000  8:19 pm
Subject:  Looking for out-of-print CD

Hi, gang. I am looking for a copy of Harmonia Mundi HM1114, Barbara Strozzi
Cantatas, with Judith Nelson and Concerto Vocale, pub 1983. I'd also like to
find a recording on ADDA 581173 with Isabelle Poulenard with music by
Alessandro Stradella and Barbara Strozzi, pub 1990. Does anyone have or know
of these? Does anyone belong to a list where we can ask about these two CDs?
Please contact me privately if you have information. Thanks!

Dr. Candace A. Magner
University of New Mexico - Los Alamos, Dept of Fine Arts/Music
candacemagner@w... Homepage
www.la.unm.edu:8001/~magner/Welcome.html
Visit The Diction Domain, free resource site for singing and language
www.la.unm.edu:8001/~magner/index.html

emusic.com