Vocalist.org archive

From:  cyrus@e...
Date:  Fri Aug 4, 2000  4:39 pm
Subject:  Bass/Baritone Dicusussion...

Hello,

In experimenting of late, I have found that with good breath support
I produce a rather heavy sound. The diff being that I used to only
get this kind of weight in my voice when singing blastissimo, and now
it is accomplished over a wider dynamic range. Is this the normal
progression of things? Once we start to learn to use our voices well,
the desireable sounds we used to only get in one spot, now can be
found over more of our range, both dynamic and pitch? Just looking
for your experiences. Thanks,

CC

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
3274 Re: Bass/Baritone Dicusussion... Colin Reed   Fri  8/4/2000   3 KB
3509 Re: Bass/Baritone Dicusussion... John Alexander Blyth   Mon  8/14/2000   3 KB

emusic.com