Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Sally Askew Mir" <mirsally@y...>
Date:  Fri Aug 4, 2000  2:59 am
Subject:  Re: Repertoire coach in North Carolina Piedmont Triad Area

Thanks, Cindy. I have heard of Benton Hess, but I had also heard a
rumor that he was no longer at UNCG, that he was recruited by some
other school up north. I'll give the university a call to find out
for sure.

Thanks again,

Sally Askew Mir

--- In vocalist-temporary@egroups.com, "Cynthia Donnell"
<csdonnell@m...> wrote:
> In Greensboro, at UNCG, contact Benton Hess. He's the coach and
(I
think) the musical director of their award winning opera program.
> Cindy Donnell
>

> Hello everyone,
>
> Got any recommendations for a good coach in
Winston-Salem/Greensboro,
> North Carolina? I'm really looking more for someone to help me
> polish up repertoire than technique, although I wouldn't mind
some
> feedback on technical things as well.
>
> Also any info on performing opportunities in the area would be
> appreciated. I've just moved here, and don't know anyone yet.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Sally Askew Mir

emusic.com