Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Sally Askew Mir" <mirsally@y...>
Date:  Thu Aug 3, 2000  8:24 pm
Subject:  Repertoire coach in North Carolina Piedmont Triad Area

Hello everyone,

Got any recommendations for a good coach in Winston-Salem/Greensboro,
North Carolina? I'm really looking more for someone to help me
polish up repertoire than technique, although I wouldn't mind some
feedback on technical things as well.

Also any info on performing opportunities in the area would be
appreciated. I've just moved here, and don't know anyone yet.

Thanks,

Sally Askew Mir

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
3266 Re: Repertoire coach in North Carolina Piedmont T Cynthia Donnell   Fri  8/4/2000   4 KB
3267 Re: Repertoire coach in North Carolina Piedmont T Sally Askew Mir   Fri  8/4/2000   2 KB

emusic.com