Vocalist.org archive

From:  Bill Alley <balley@m...>
Date:  Mon Jul 31, 2000  12:35 pm
Subject:  Email Address

I am trying to locate email addresses for either Thomas Hampson or Armen
Guzelimian.

Mr. Hampson recorded a song by Erich Korngold, "Tomorrow". I have tried for
several months to locate this song and I haven't been able to locate it, the
libraries can't even find the score.

I am singing a recital in a few months and would like to include it in a
group of Korngold songs. The music does exist, I am positive of it.

I would appreciate any help in how I can contact either of these gentlemen.
Please email me privately. Thank you for your help.

Bill Alley
Baritone
Email: balley@m...

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
3233 Re: Email Address Sheila Graham   Mon  7/31/2000   2 KB

emusic.com