Vocalist.org archive

From:  Ernie Valenzuela <erniev@2...>
Date:  Fri Jul 28, 2000  3:33 pm
Subject:  nodes & congratulations, Lisa!

Bryan, while I cannot give you an explanation about nodes -
may I suggest you visit the vocalist website:
http://www.vocalist.org
search the database or archives.
Simply by typing "nodes" - I received 568 matches!
You might find your answers there.
Just offering an alternative to you!

On a separate note about the Vocalist site - has anyone else
visiting the site taken a look at the Guestbook? It's a credit to
the originators of this site that people of various styles &
backgrounds still visit & post their desires & wishes. Too bad they
haven't found the "temporary-vocalist" site...or is that a blessing?

Also - congratulations to Lisa (Stackowicz) Nuske on her good news
& reviews. If possible - please post your PLAYBILL (or segments of it)
in your web site. I'd certainly like to know who you worked with on
this challenging project! Again, best wishes!