Vocalist.org archive

From:  "DIANE M. CLARK (MUSIC DEPARTMENT)" <DCLARK@r...>
Date:  Fri Jul 28, 2000  3:09 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] My first two reviews!

Lisa, congratulations on your good reviews! I remember how beautifully
you sang on our first VOCALIST tape, and I'm sure that every word they wrote
was true! I think I'll get out the tape and listen to you again! :)

I see you have a new last name. Does that mean you got married? If so, con-
gratulations on that, too! Or perhaps you got unmarried. If that's the case,
I hope you are well and happy.

At any rate, welcome to the world of dramatic sopranohood! You go girl!

|\ Dr. Diane M. Clark, Assoc. Prof./Chair of Music Dept., Rhodes College
| 2000 N. Parkway, Memphis, TN 38112, 901-843-3782, dclark@r...
() http://gray.music.rhodes.edu/musichtmls/faculty/dclark.html

emusic.com