Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Tracey Jones" <tubachick53@h...>
Date:  Thu Jul 27, 2000  6:44 am

Hi all! Let me introduce myself... I am a high school senior, longtime
choral/band/piano student, just recently getting really involved in my
singing. (That sounds odd, but what i mean is i've never taken lessons
before or anything like that.) I love this list, i've learned so much just
lurking... ANyways on to my question. Is it OK to go back & forth between
choral parts, when singing in a choir? In my day I've done soprano to
baritone & in between (small school choir) and i've always wondered if
that's damaging.
Thanks in advance,
Tracey Jones :)

3205 Re: (unknown) John Alexander Blyth   Fri  7/28/2000   3 KB

emusic.com