Vocalist.org archive

From:  Karen Mercedes <dalila@R...>
Date:  Wed Jul 26, 2000  4:06 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Reason # 82351 why I like the Vocalist

I'm here - busy though, thus the silence.

I fear I have misplaced (read: lost) Marko's phone number. No-one has
heard anything from him for months, and the last bill for the vocalist
domain was not paid.

I'm still trying to find his number, which was scrawled on a little chit
of paper on my desk some months ago.

-----
Ich sage euch: man muss noch Chaos in sich haben,
um einen tanzenden Stern gebaeren zu koennen.
- Friedrich Nietzsche, ALSO SPRACH ZARATHUSTRA

My NEIL SHICOFF Website:
http://www.radix.net/~dalila/shicoff/shicoff.html

My Website:
http://www.radix.net/~dalila/index.html

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
3229 Re: Reason # 82351 why I like the Vocalist Hannagrrr   Mon  7/31/2000   2 KB

emusic.com