Vocalist.org archive

From:  dogmac@r...
Date:  Wed Jul 26, 2000  6:04 am
Subject:  Which recitative?

Hi all,

I was hoping for some opinions about the recit from Che Faro senza
Euridice. I can't make up my mind whether it is recitativo secco or
recitativo accompagnato. Any opinions? It certainly starts off very
secco-ish but after about three bars you get that dum da dum da
accompaniment that makes me doubt I am right. It IS secco, isn't it?

Di
http://www.dogmac.com

My cool quote of the month:
"Wicked letters - indecent, too, using such words and all. Worse than I've
seen in the Bible, even."
Last months was from "Dubliners" by James Joyce, of course.
Usual girly "Oooh Ah you are so clever" noises the first to email me with the
source

emusic.com