Vocalist.org archive

From:  Ernie Valenzuela <erniev@2...>
Date:  Tue Jul 25, 2000  7:19 pm
Subject:  ANN: Viva la Zarzuela!

No, sorry, nothing here about which school of singing I
think I belong or what flavor of ice cream or custard I eat -
I wonder what the flavor of the day's at Culver's? ;-)

Just an announcement that I'll be performing with
The Opera Factory of Chicago, IL at the Athenaeum Theatre
2936 North Southport (where W. Wellington - 3000 North,
N. Southport - 1400 West, & N. Lincoln meet) on Saturday
5 August @ 8pm & Sunday 6 August @ 3pm.

I, along with other singers under the baton of Philip J. Bauman
& orchestra & staging by Roberto Sapier will be performing various
selections of soli & ensembles from the Cuban & Spanish Zarzuela
theater.

hasta la bye bye!

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
3131 Re: ANN: Viva la Zarzuela! Lisa M Olson   Tue  7/25/2000   2 KB

emusic.com