Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Lisa M. Nuske" <earthbounddiva@w...>
Date:  Tue Jul 25, 2000  2:05 pm
Subject:  RE: [vocalist-temporary] is icecream bad for voice?

Just like anything else, some people have problems with milk/ice cream/and
other dairy products, and some people don't. If you've experienced problems
in the past, I would stay away from a particular product. I've never had
any problems with dairy products. I can drink a glass of milk or eat ice
cream right before I sing and have no problems.

The major thing I do for my vocal chord health is to drink at least 64 oz.
of water a day. When I do this, they are generally happy regardless of what
else I have.

Have a great day!

Lisa M. Nuske
Dramatic Soprano and Voice Teacher
Appleton, WI
http://home.att.net/~earthbounddiva

You are the music while the music lasts.
~ T. S. Eliot ~

emusic.com