Vocalist.org archive

From:  Margaret Harrison <peggyh@i...>
Date:  Tue Jul 25, 2000  12:38 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] is icecream bad for voice?

For the record, milk and dairy products have never affected my voice in any
way. They
don't produce phlegm or "gunk up" my voice more than any other food I eat,
though extremes
of food temperature can sometimes (not always) bother me.

My advice is for every singer to learn from trial and error what works best for
him/her
regarding eating in connection with singing. Just because someone else has or
doesn't
have a particular reaction to a type of food doesn't mean you will have the same
experience.

Peggy

--
mailto:peggyh@i...