Vocalist.org archive

From:  "stumke.jan" <stumke.jan@w...>
Date:  Sun Jul 23, 2000  6:34 pm
Subject:  OFFish: Strohbass demonstration

Dear Tako!
I just tried the link that was supposed to lead me to your Strohbass
demonstration, and well, the dreaded 404 message popped up. I wonder whether
the link isn't good anymore; perhaps you deleted the sound file? I know the
Strohbaß discussion was held weeks ago. Perhaps I should try the links while
they're "hot" next time?
Anyway, I'd really love to hear what this Strohbaß of yours sounds like.
Would it be too much trouble to make the link work again? If so, I'd go and
grab a real singer (as opposed to virtual! No offense intended!) instead. I
remember that an acquaintance of mine said he could make those funny stroh
noises.
Thanks in advance
Jan

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
3384 OFFish: Strohbass demonstration Tako Oda   Wed  8/9/2000   3 KB

emusic.com