Vocalist.org archive

From:  stephanie <lovelord@i...>
Date:  Fri Jul 14, 2000  3:33 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Re: I am new

Hi
Thanks for your message. I am in Mount Martha in Victoria Australia.
I already sing heaps, like Christian music, hymns and also a few things
from Messiah.
But I don't sing to many because I get well I don't think I am that good.
However the desire to sing gets stronger and it won't go away.
Bye for now
Steph