Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Marthea Blewitt" <Marthea@a...>
Date:  Fri Jul 14, 2000  6:13 am
Subject:  Re: I am new

Stephanie, Shame on that teacher of yours! It's all right to get a bit
stern with a more advanced student, but for her to lose patience with a
beginner is inexcusable. Do not let this bad experience keep you from
singing. Tell the list where you live (not exact address, duh) and someone
may be able to recommend a reputable teacher.

In the meantime, just play with your voice. Do fun things like you would
when you were little. Sing light siren sounds (high and low singing "ooo")
and whatever else is fun. Don't worry if it's correct or even a real song.
Just let your voice out. And, listen to some good singers. Good luck. Let
us know how things go with you.

Marthea

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
2996 Re: I am new stephanie   Fri  7/14/2000   3 KB
3019 Re: I am new nancy clasby   Sat  7/15/2000   2 KB

emusic.com