Vocalist.org archive

From:  MFoxy9795@a...
Date:  Thu Jul 13, 2000  10:05 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Repertoire request

> I have a student who does a great deal of singing in churches, all
> denominations, and she has literally run out of GOOD repertoire to sing
that

> she hasn't already done. Can any of you suggest some suitable but good
> quality material for her. She is a a soprano.
>
> Thank you so much,
> Eleanor Edwards

There is really no harm in repeating stuff. there is so much good stuff that
can be sung in churches, that if she has sung through all those, she could go
back and repeat them all again. either people won't realize they are repeats
(i think it often takes several hearings for a piece to sink in at all with
the average lay person), or they will be glad to hear them again. besides,
if she sings in different churches, she can repeat all the more.

Merry

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
2993 i am new stephanie   Fri  7/14/2000   3 KB
2999 Re: I am new Reg Boyle   Fri  7/14/2000   2 KB
3002 Re: i am new Tako Oda   Fri  7/14/2000   2 KB

emusic.com