Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Caio Rossi" <caioross@z...>
Date:  Thu Jul 13, 2000  5:02 am
Subject:  Sorry

Hi, everyone.

I generally 'delete' the msgs I send to the list as soon as they're
downloaded back without even reading them. I just happened to read some of
them and noticed how many spelling and consistency problems they have. I
wouldn't be able to understand some sentences hadn't I myself written them.I
should re-read them before hitting 'send'.
What's even more worrying: that's happening in my native language too! I
feel I should sleep 10 hours a day to have my brain fully functional. Sorry.
Promise I'll tyr ym bets... ops... I'll try my best.

Bye,

Caio Rossi

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
2983 Re: Sorry DIANE M. CLARK (MUSIC DEPARTM   Thu  7/13/2000   2 KB

emusic.com