Vocalist.org archive

From:  MFoxy9795@a...
Date:  Sun Jul 9, 2000  6:32 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Music for Christian Science Church

> In fact, I've actually gotten into trouble with some pieces that are
> entirely
> scriptural. The passage "and though worms destroy this body, yet in my
flesh

> shall I see God" (from I know that my Redeemer liveth) is anathema to some
> CS
> people, although not all.

well, i could see where christian scientists might not like that one too
well!!! LOL out of all the scripture one could pick, i think that may not be
the best choice. just because it's scriptural does not necessarily mean
it's appropriate to the occasion or the audience.

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
2896 Re: Music for Christian Science Church Lisa Miller   Sun  7/9/2000   3 KB

emusic.com