Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Lisa M Olson" <lisa_molson@m...>
Date:  Sat Jul 8, 2000  5:25 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Pianists/accompanists near Innsbruck (or Salzburg)

Karen,

Unfortunately, I don't know any accompanists in the Tirol (most of the European
accompanists I know are in Holland - go figure - I MET them in Austria). But
Can I Come?????!!!!! :-)

Lisa-Marie
--

On Fri, 7 Jul 2000 20:26:25
Karen Mercedes wrote:
>A friend of mine in Austria is close to persuading me to give some
>concerts there next spring. The only trouble is, she doesn't know any
>accompanists in Austria. If anyone on this list has recommendations in
>that regard - the concerts would be given in the Tirol, so a pianist based
>in Innsbruck would be ideal, though Salzburg would probably do.
>
>Karen Mercedes
>-----
>Ich singe, wie der Vogel singt,
>Der in den Zweigen wohnet;
>Das Lied, das aus der Kehle dringt,
>Ist Lohn, der reichlich lohnet.
>-- J.W. von Goethe, WILHELM MEISTER
>
>My NEIL SHICOFF Website:
>http://www.radix.net/~dalila/shicoff/shicoff.html
>
>My Website:
>http://www.radix.net/~dalila/index.html

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
2884 Re: Pianists/accompanists near Innsbruck (or Salz Karen Mercedes   Sat  7/8/2000   2 KB

emusic.com