Vocalist.org archive

From:  Nancy Costlow <ncostlow@b...>
Date:  Fri Jul 7, 2000  9:40 pm
Subject:  Re: Acupuncture for voice problems Re: [vocalist-temporary] Digest Number 164

The needles were inserted at the TMJ as well as the other main areas around my face and neck (ears, temples etc.)

The main things the man focused on (as best I can recall)  were breaking something up in the joint (years of residual blockage? - not bones :-)), relaxation and clearing channels.

If I work at it I can still produce a click.  However, I learned the lesson of jaw relaxation quickly and efficiently - much more effectively than years of voice lessons had produced.

I would love any insight you have into this, Caio.
Nancy

Caio Rossi wrote:

Incredible! But how come? Even acupuncturists recognize it's not supposed to
fix 'mechanical' problems, just relieve pains related to them! Can you
remember where the needles were inserted?

Thanks a lot,

Caio Rossi

--
http://ncostlow.vocalist.org

Attachment
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\nsmail2P.gif
Type: image/gif
Size: 10k
Download

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
2903 Re: Acupuncture for voice problems Re: [vocalist- Caio Rossi   Mon  7/10/2000   2 KB

emusic.com