Vocalist.org archive

From:  Nancy Costlow <ncostlow@b...>
Date:  Fri Jul 7, 2000  8:39 pm
Subject:  Re: attachment?

Good question.  I have no idea what all of that garbage at the bottom is.  It did not come through on the copy I received.  I am asking my computer nerd husband if he knows anything.  (Really, he describes himself and all of his friends as "nerds."  It's an okay label here in Seattle - synonymous with over-paid and living the good life.)

Has this shown up on any other posts?

Also, my apologies for quoting the entire original post.  I suppose that might be a concern at this temporary site just as it was on the main vocalist.

LikeSoMuchFish@aol.com wrote:

why does this message contain an attachment?

:jc

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
2881 Pianists/accompanists near Innsbruck (or Salzburg Karen Mercedes   Sat  7/8/2000   2 KB

emusic.com