Vocalist.org archive

From:  "John Messmer, M.D." <jjm23@p...>
Date:  Wed Jun 28, 2000  4:52 pm
Subject:  ANN: A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum

July 19-22 I will appearing as Pseudolus in the Hershey Area Playhouse
Production of: A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum. The show
will be at the Hershey High School auditorium at 8 PM. Tickets are $10.00.

It's not grand opera or even Gilbert and Sullivan, but I'm finally getting
on stage again. If any list members can get to central Pennsylvania for the
show and need directions, email me. And if you do come, don't forget to say
"hello."

John

John Messmer, M.D., Medical Director
University Physician Group, Palmyra, PA
jjm23@p...

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
2747 Re: ANN: A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Lloyd W. Hanson   Wed  6/28/2000   2 KB
2751 Re: ANN: A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the DIANE M. CLARK (MUSIC DEPARTM   Wed  6/28/2000   2 KB
2778 Re: ANN: A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Elizabeth Finkler   Fri  6/30/2000   2 KB

emusic.com