Vocalist.org archive

From:  John Alexander Blyth <BLYTHE@B...>
Date:  Mon Jun 26, 2000  10:54 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Wetterfahne

Ah, Dre,
Some of the Winterreise songs are in pretty good shape now, but
Wetterfahne continues to irk. My analysis of the dipthongs has borne fruit
in the other songs of the cycle and generally, even although the solution
that I
hoped for in 'eine' has had to be modified in the interests of subtlety. To
be frank I was quite impressed with myself when I played back a tape of
myself the other day - but I must say: the Goerne guy is *good*!
I don't have a website, otherwise I would show off! john