Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Dre de Man" <dredeman@y...>
Date:  Sun Jun 25, 2000  11:06 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Wetterfahne

Dear Alain, John and List,

Well Alain, as you probably expected I did not know the term 'messa di voce'. After half an hour of web-searching I found an explanantion on your web site (!). (Which contains a lot of highly interesting and useful information, all be it in French)
It makes me wonder even more John's 'Wetterfahne' will sound. Let's hope he'll put an example on the web.
Besides that is was nice to see Lloyd's articele on placement on your site; I just mentioned it to someone yesterday.

Best greetings,
Dre.