Vocalist.org archive

From:  Bob Kravitz <bobkravitz@e...>
Date:  Fri Jun 23, 2000  9:44 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Digest Number 151

I would like to accompany myself also.....I am not even a good sight reader.
I have coaches and yes I listen to CD.....I can hear a melody once and it is
in my head,but to learn the Arias or Operas I am singing, The rigt way....I
go to coaches....Believe me YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PLAY PIANO......Just learn
and sing.......Bobby,Philly