Vocalist.org archive

From:  John Alexander Blyth <BLYTHE@B...>
Date:  Wed Jun 21, 2000  9:23 pm
Subject:  nice mix vs. singing out, was:Re: [vocalist-temporary] Reposting

Just a thought, but if you are producing a nice sound, maybe it projects
more than you think! You can get an idea of relative dynamics by sticking a
tape recorder on in the back of your practice room. A focused sound with a
nice singer's formant will often be heard over a big orchestra, not to
criticise belting or anything :o) john