Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Rachel Hughes" <despina@p...>
Date:  Tue Jun 13, 2000  1:45 am
Subject:  Long as we're all horn-tooting here... :-)

Well, I wasn't going to post this, but since horn-tooting tends to be "in"
this week, why the heck not?

On Saturday I participated in a recital with several of my teachers other
students (most of them ages 8-14!) and it went fabulously! My 6 pieces (the
most I've sung in public to date!) were "O Cessate di Piagarmi" (Scarlatti);
"Pieta, Signore!" (Stradella); "Die Lotosblume" (Schumann); Widmung"
(Schumann); "I Wish It So" (Blitzstein); and "What Will It Be?"
(Blitzstein).

Most importantly, I had a *fantastic* time doing it! Already discussing with
my teacher the possibility of a solo recital. So if anyone's in Houston next
summer...

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
2381 Re: Long as we're all horn-tooting here... :-) Marcia & Dean   Tue  6/13/2000   2 KB

emusic.com