Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Cynthia Donnell" <csdonnell@m...>
Date:  Sat Jun 10, 2000  10:11 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] RE: Original Vocalist

Early in the brouhaha surrounding the temporary loss of the Vocalist, someone offered to host the list.  Methinks it was Lloyd (whose posts I miss very much).  Lloyd, was it you??
Cindy Donnell

Dale Gillespie wrote:
> Is there anyone who knows what is up with the original Vocalist? >

My suspicion is that Marko's new job at Oulu Technical College (or something like that) has turned out to be overwhelming and that,unfortunately, Vocalist has fallen to the bottom of his "to do" list.

I intend to give him a call in the next few days to see what we can do toget Vocalist back on line.  If it is a question of taking it over, is there anyone here who wants to take on the effort? KM

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
2341 Re: Original Vocalist Lloyd W. Hanson   Sun  6/11/2000   3 KB

emusic.com