Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Lloyd W. Hanson" <lloyd.hanson@n...>
Date:  Sat Jun 10, 2000  2:33 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Testing the Waters 2

Dear Vocalisters;

Evidently I am now able to write to this list. I have changed
locations for the summer and am using a different server. However,
my e-mail address remains the same through my University.

However, I have been required to use a different mailing-out
serveraddress because my University does not care to become a
transfer point for the mail I send while I am using a different
server for the summer. By providing an alternate e-mail address I
was able to keep our eGroup aware of this change.

More simply stated, I have the same e-mail address for receiving mail
but a slightly different address for sending my mail. I hope this
takes care of my difficulty and I can once again join in the Vocalist
fun.

Lloyd W. Hanson, DMA
Professor of Voice, Pedagogy
School of Performing Arts