Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Tomasz Bilau" <bilaut@w...>
Date:  Tue Mar 11, 2003  6:44 am
Subject:  RE: [vocalist] RE:assymetry in the larynx and reverse breathing

Cheers etan
I'll try the links. I've started working on my breathing problems.
As for diaphragm we've practiced with my coach some very relaxed shouts,
paying attention to the behaviour of diaphragm and their quality, sort
of like in singing, whether they aree not from the throat and without
tension coming from anywhere. Make sure words are short and include open
vowels, with me words like wah, bah, pah,or even bravo work perfect. My
coach claims that the way you speak has a lot to do with the way you
talk . From speaking to singing that's what she claims and I'm gradually
making progress that I've never expected I was able to make. If I find
some interesting li9nks on breath support and management I'll put them
here.