Vocalist.org archive

From:  "lvandekirk" <lvandekirk@y...>
Date:  Mon Mar 10, 2003  2:56 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Has anyone had fundoplication?

Thanks so much, Vicki, that's the sort of information I was looking
for.

I imagine I would have a longer convalescence even than your
husband. The last time I had surgery I felt the effects of the
anesthesia for a LONG time afterward. It just messed with my system
in bizarre ways. Consequently it makes the decision of when to have
the surgery a real dilemma. I can't do it now when I'm preparing a
show, but I can't do it after and thus suffer the effects in the
summer when my teaching schedule is heavier...eegads! Then there are
the times I'd like to actually sing, ya know?

However, the possibility of no symptoms is SO attractive. As it is
right now, I am essentially not eating. While the weight loss is
pleasing, the feeling of starvation isn't!

Thanks again,
Lindsey

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
23212 Re: Has anyone had fundoplication?Sharon Szymanskisszymanski27514 Mon  3/10/2003
emusic.com