Vocalist.org archive

From:  norma bowen <normasings2000@y...>
Date:  Thu Mar 6, 2003  11:50 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Counter Tenors

I have a question. Why dont singers perform at their best in the morning and is
this also true for wood wind instruments?
"Lloyd W. Hanson" <lloyd.hanson@n...> wrote:Dear Ed and Vocalisters:

I find your comments on counter-tenor to be extremely contradictory.
You appear to define a category for a singer and then give examples
of how that category does not apply. Am I misreading you?

The topic of countertenors has been discussed at great length on this
list . . .very great length. I would encourage everyone interested
the countertenor phenomenon to to consult the archives for this
information. We have one countertenor (Tako Oda) on this list who is
very well informed about this voice type.
--
Lloyd W. Hanson

emusic.com