Vocalist.org archive

From:  "SMSchneider" <smschneider23@r...>
Date:  Wed Mar 5, 2003  12:56 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Exercises for blending registers...

Dear Lloyd!!

I love that you agree and understand this! Since leaving Shirlee Emmons'
studio (whom I still love and adore and respect all to pieces, but who just
couldn't help me any further with the middle voice) I've been a little torn
about the 2 major schools of thought between which I've bounced. I have
great respect for you, and your feeling about Cornelius has not escaped my
notice or my concern, so when I had success with Cornelius or currently have
success in Conrad's studio, I get a little confused about which "school" is
best. Thank you for explaining the derivation of these exercises and for
pointing out an intersection of the two "schools."

Susan

emusic.com