Vocalist.org archive

From:  Dean FH Macy <deanmacy@a...>
Date:  Sun Mar 2, 2003  3:00 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] ATTN: Music Ed Folks--Summer Program theme?

Karen Mercedes wrote:

>Some possibilities (many of which you can find more about on the Internet
>- just do a Google search on "kids" or "children" and "arts and crafts"):
>________________________________
>Modern methods of production have given us
>the possibility of ease and security for
>all; we have chosen, instead, to have over-
>work for some and starvation for the others.
> - Bertrand Russell, IN PRAISE OF IDLENESS

Nice quote. As you I often look via Google to find answers for
vocalisters who don't seem to understand how easy it is to find nearly
any information needed on the internet using Google. I finally trained
my wife to look there instead of constantly asking me to find stuff for
her classroom projects. Now if we could just teach the rest of the
world to do the same.

Dr Dean

emusic.com