Vocalist.org archive

From:  Trevor Allen <trevorjamesallen@y...>
Date:  Fri Jun 9, 2000  5:11 pm
Subject:  How harmful is Sneezing??

I don't if this is a question singers would know the
answer to, but I'll ask anyway.

Since the pollen count started going up, the amount of
my sneezing due to allergies has too. I have a very
big sneeze, not by my own choosing, and when I do
sneeze, it usually comes in a group of 4 or 5. Is all
this sneezing harming my vocal chords? If you think
it is, can anyone suggest how do sneeze in a way more
beneficial to my vocal chords? This is the only
effect of my allergies, so I'd rather not take a
perscription as they usually have side effects, like
knocking me out.

Any suggestions or answers would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Trevor

Yahoo! Photos -- now, 100 FREE prints!
http://photos.yahoo.com

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
2302 Re: How harmful is Sneezing?? Dean FH Macy   Fri  6/9/2000   2 KB
2316 Re: How harmful is Sneezing?? dogmac@r...   Sat  6/10/2000   2 KB
2323 Re: How harmful is Sneezing?? Dean FH Macy   Sat  6/10/2000   3 KB
2325 Re: How harmful is Sneezing?? dogmac@r...   Sat  6/10/2000   3 KB

emusic.com