Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Michael <chosdad@y...
Date:  Sat Mar 1, 2003  1:05 am
Subject:  Lip trills, was Re: Support and lowered larynx

Dear Katherine and List:

--- In vocalist-temporary@yahoogroups.com, "katherine94040
<modulate58@a...>" <modulate58@a...> wrote:
> Lastly, to anyone: The only way I can do lip trills is without
> singing, just making a baby noise. I cannot do this while singing.
Hmmm - I'm pretty untalented and I can do a lip trill, so I'm pretty
sure you can too! Whether you want to is a different matter. It's a
bit like saying "brrr" or imitating the sound of a motor.
Contact me privately if you want - I can call you and demonstrate the
sound on the phone (since I'm in San Jose it's a local call).

Cheers,

Michael

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
23002 Re: Lip trills, was Re: Support and lowered larynxReg Boyletranquil2404 Sat  3/1/2003
emusic.com