Vocalist.org archive

From:  thomas8@t...
Date:  Fri Feb 28, 2003  9:47 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Please read!

I suppose it would depend on whether you are a pronator, a supinator, prone to
stress fractures, shin splints, runner's knee or Achilles tendinitis, as well
as anterior and lateral compartment syndrome, not to mention sesamoiditis,
plantar fasciitis, bursitis or (yes, it really exists) tarsal tunnel syndrome.

Mark

P. S. Yes, I know it was a joke.

Quoting Christine Thomas <Mezzoid@w...>:

> I just heard a comedian on Comedy Central talking about how her friend gets
> Runners World magazine -- and how she doesn't understand that because,
> wouldn't you get everything you need to know about how to run from one
> issue??
>

> Christine Thomas
> Voice Studio of Christine Thomas
> Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
>

> "If you look goofy, you probably sound goofy."
> --Marianna Busching

emusic.com