Vocalist.org archive

From:  Graham Sanders <tenore_di_forza@w...>
Date:  Sat Feb 22, 2003  5:01 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Pharyngeal space

> Thanks, Graham, for sending in this excellent post! Got a question...
> does the complete series use all the cardinal vowels, or only those
> three?

As far as I remember those are the only vowels, however as with everything
it can be changed. As you can see it alternates between front and back
vowels. This is an important point, because when done well the voice will
remain in the same position and you will get the feeling of only singing
legato notes but with very clear diction!

Ciao,

Graham

Heldentenor
gsanders@h...
gsanders@b...
www.heldentenor.org

Tel: +49 (0)421 417-2349
Fax: +49 (0)421 417-2348
Mobile: +49 (0)172 566-5754

Important:

Someone has been using my email address to send junk emails. For this
reason I trust you will understand that, for your own and my protection, I
rule out the legal validity of the foregoing statements and comments.

emusic.com