Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Colin Reed" <colin-reed@l...>
Date:  Thu Feb 20, 2003  9:35 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Likes & Dislikes

It's "We doooo..." (Stonecutters).

Personal favourites are the "Spoonful of sugar" parody from the "Sherry
Bobbins" episode, the "Monorail" song and the chorus line ending to "Streetcar
named desire - the musical". Come to think of it, Mr Burns singing "See
my vest" is pretty good. Actually, I like them all!

Colin Reed, tenor
Newark, UK

emusic.com