Vocalist.org archive

From:  Leslie Christopher <leskayc@y...>
Date:  Sun Feb 16, 2003  8:45 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Children's Voice Class Repertoire

Hi Cindi!
I am definitely going to order that book-I actually have a lot of those songs
but I am intrigued by the visual art that goes with them and I think it will be
great for my kids!
I found a book in a West music catalog: READY TO SING....FOLKSONGS by Jay
Althouse. It has 10 folksongs with reproducible melody line song sheets and
comes with a CD-great for me since my piano skills stink! I despise singing to
canned music but I swear these well-produced CDs save me in class! I like the
idea of being able to reproduce the song sheets as I am always scared that my
xeroxing is going to get me in deep you-know- what someday.....
I have enjoyed this discussion also-if you come up with anything that you think
I would be interested in please let me know. You can post to me privately, but
I think that there are enough teachers on the list that they might be interested
in this also.
Have a great week!
Leslie

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
22726 Re: Children's Voice Class RepertoireCindi Watersmusicteachky Tue  2/18/2003
emusic.com