Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Christine Thomas" <Mezzoid@w...>
Date:  Sat Feb 15, 2003  4:23 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Correct speaking

When I try to imitate a Baltimore accent, it hurts my tongue and consequently my
throat, because the words are produced so far in the back of the throat that my
tongue gets rigid. OW.

Christine Thomas
Voice Studio of Christine Thomas
Wauwatosa, Wisconsin

"If you look goofy, you probably sound goofy."
--Marianna Busching